Why Do You Need a Realtor?

For many folks, purchasing a home is the biggest financial investment that they’ll make in their life. It is the one of the only times that someone can say they went shopping and bought something for (possibly more than) a quarter of a million dollars.

Don’t you think it’s important you have some assistance make this hugely important purchase?Continue reading

Investing in Real Estate in the Philippines

There’s a race in urbanization all around the world, and the competition is the fiercest in most Asian countries. One of the fastest-growing real estate industry right now is in the Philippines. The country was able to maintain an upward trend since 2010, according to Plan Radar. In addition to real estate investors, the country has been attracting manufacturing investments, too.Continue reading

Phnom Penh’s Real Estate Market in 2020 – Here’s What to Expect

Cambodia’s rise is no longer under the radar as everyone is aware of its accomplishment, hence the nickname “The New Tiger Economy”. Their construction and real estate sector plays a huge role in the overall development of the country. And as it happens to be, Phnom Penh is in the middle of it all.

The Phnom Penh real estate market has been growing continuously for several years. Specific segments grew more than others, but the growth was never questioned. What follows is a small, but concise guide on the real estate market in Phnom Penh from the perspective of an investor.Continue reading

The Expat’s Guide to Renting a Room in Belair Luxembourg

There are 24 sectors in Luxembourg, and Belair is one of the most prominent. This upscale neighborhood has plenty to offer for its residents. Located in the western part of Luxembourg City, it is a vibrant community of almost 12,000 people. Most of which are families living in houses spread on over an area of 2 km2. The vast majority of its residents are between 27 and 48 years of age. Also, almost 69% of all its residents are expats living in harmony with the remaining 31% of natives.Continue reading

Investing in real estate in Kuala Lumpur –What you need to know

Kuala Lumpur (KL), the capital city of Malaysia is quickly and quietly turning into an attractive city for property investors from around the world. The main reason for this is the Iskandar project (Special Economic Development Zone) and the fast-growing local economy. We have overlooked it for some reason compared to neighboring Thailand and Singapore. The city offers a unique experience of a mix of Asian and Western cultures. That’s the reason expats too fall in love with the city.Continue reading

5 mistakes to avoid when buying a property in Vietnam

Vietnam is a land of lavish properties available a decent budget, for those home enthusiast investors. This country is slowly emerging as the center for affordable luxury real estate. The locals and the foreigners have been displaying deep interest in purchasing properties for high rental yields. Vietnam’s real estate scenario with its potential for growth can bring good returns on the investment. As a home buyer here is a few mistakes to avoid while narrowing down on Vietnam property for sale.Continue reading